Our social media accounts are a place for you to learn about our latest products, initiatives and news while engaging in discussion with others in the community.
While we encourage participation and honesty from everyone, postings to our pages do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Interface, nor does Interface confirm their accuracy.
To maintain a respectful environment for interesting and engaging dialogue and content, we reserve the right to remove any content that is:
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking of others
- Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or violent
- Disrespectful or hateful, or targets any particular race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political belief
- Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
- Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
- In violation of any intellectual property rights
- Spamming in nature
- Commercial solicitation
- Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
We reserve the right to remove any postings found to be in violation of these rules. So be respectful, have fun and thanks for spending time with us.