“Boundary Metallics” Complements Global Change Collection with Modern, Metallized Concrete Look
ATLANTA, Sept. 13, 2017 - Interface, Inc. (Nasdaq: TILE) today announced its newest line of luxury vinyl tile (LVT), Boundary™ Metallics, a modern take on concrete that gives the appearance of a metallized, eroded surface. As part of Interface’s unique modular flooring design system, Boundary Metallics complements Global Change™, a global collection launched earlier this year. Three coordinating colorways are available now – Fawn, Daylight and Eclipse – with three additional colors – Morning Mist, Evening Dusk and Desert Shadow – coming to market in November.
Inspired by man-made, industrial materials aged by the elements, Boundary Metallics serves as a striking counterpart to the natural textures of a variety of Interface’s carpet tile collections, including Global Change. Unlike many LVT products on the market, Boundary Metallics is offered in 25cm x 100cm Skinny Planks™, with the rectangular shape providing more visual depth than traditional square tiles.
“The beauty of Boundary Metallics is its versatility,” said Interface Lead Product Designer Kari Pei. “With its sheen and light reflectivity, this product meets designer demand for on-trend finishes. In addition, its distinctive size and blend of pattern, pigment and texture offers a forgiving finish for end-users concerned about scuffs or marks and long-term wear.”
Additionally, all of Interface’s LVT offerings, including Boundary Metallics, feature the following design and performance attributes:
- Designed to match Interface’s Skinny Planks, coming together with a precise fit, allowing customers to pair hard and soft products together
- Engineered to compatible height (4.5mm total thickness) with Interface’s carpet tiles, providing the ability to effortlessly move from hard to soft flooring without transition strips
- Created with Sound Choice™ proprietary backing (and certified by Quiet Mark) to meet acoustical sound requirements for reducing vertical sound transfer – ideal for hospitality and multi-family environments
- Constructed with materials and recycling in mind, including a commitment to deliver Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs) for all hard flooring products
- Recyclable through Interface’s ReEntry® program
- Backed by Interface’s 15-year commercial warranty
For more information on Boundary Metallics, click here.
Interface, Inc. is the world's largest manufacturer of modular carpet, and has recently expanded into modular resilient flooring with a new luxury vinyl tile line. Our hard and soft tiles are designed to work together in an integrated flooring system. We are committed to sustainability and minimizing our impact on the environment while enhancing shareholder value. Our Climate Take Back™ mission focuses on driving positive impacts in the world to create a climate fit for life. Recently, Interface was named third on GlobeScan and SustainAbility’s 20th Annual Sustainability Leaders Survey. Interface is the only company to earn a place on the list every year since its inception in 1997. For additional information: interface.com and blog.interface.com. Follow Interface on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Vimeo.