Human Spaces Report
We have well-being down to a science
Biophilic design – or design that connects us to the natural world – affects the way we feel, work and create. Design that connects us to nature is proven to inspire us, boost productivity and even contribute to a stronger well-being. Get a global perspective on how by downloading our peer-reviewed Human Spaces report, "The Global Impact of Biophilic Design in the Workplace." Backed by experts, the report infuses research from over 7,500 people from 16 countries around the world.
Within this report, you’ll learn the why, how, what, when and where of intentional, impactful design.
• Why different design elements like colour impact the way we work
• How to design spaces that inspire people to be their best
• What makes impactful, intentional design
• When to adjust your space for a stronger well-being
• Where to draw inspiration for nature-inspired design