At Interface we are always looking for new and smarter solutions.
With over 40 million square metres installed since 2006, TacTiles® are the proven glue-free and sustainable way to install Interface carpet tiles. The combination of flexibility and great environmental qualities makes TacTiles the perfect fit for our modular flooring.
The backings of our carpet tiles hug the floor. TacTiles connect the tiles horizontally, creating a ‘floating floor’ that doesn’t shrink or expand. That’s how we eliminate the need for glue. No damage to the subfloor and no sticky mess during the installation. In short, TacTiles make carpet tile installation easy, quick and clean.
- 75 x 75 mm clear squares
- Made of PET (like plastic bottles)
- Box of 500 TacTiles (weight 1 kg)
- Replace adhesive when installing Interface carpet tiles
- No drying or waiting time
- Contain virtually zero VOCs
- Cause no damage to the subfloor
- Resistant to moisture and temperature
- Make changes and carpet recycling easy
- Leave no residue on carpet tile
Download our brochure for more information.